- All orders can be expected to arrive between 3-10 working days depending on your location. This excludes public holiday periods where slower delivery services should be expected.
- Plants are posted to VIC, QLD, SA and NT on Mondays only to ensure you receive them before the weekend. Plants to Northern QLD and NT need to be posted Express Post and a extra postage charge will be confirmed with you prior to being charged. Plants take up to 5 working days to arrive from the date they are posted.
- Plants are posted to NSW on Mondays and Tuesdays. Plants take up to 4 working days to arrive from the date they are posted.
- During busy periods (spring and Autumn) some plant orders may be sent the following week due to high demand. We do our very best to post orders ASAP.
-Australia post may deliver the parcel to your property or a parcel card will be left and you must have the ability to drive to the post office and pick the parcel up. We do not take responsibility for damage to items including plants when parcels are not picked up from the local Australia post outlet.
- We cannot post any plants to WA or TAS.
- We are unable to send any items overseas.
- All other orders are processed within 24 hours of receiving your order and may take up to 10 working days to arrive depending on your location and the postal service used.
- All of our items are posted via Australia Post, if you have a preferred courier please advise and we can accommodate for this.
- For orders above 20kg please contact us for a more accurate postage cost as this may require your order to be sent as 2 parcels.
- Postage may be calculated incorrectly in our cart system, if this occurs you will be notified of the correct postage charge.
- We do not take responsibility for incorrectly supplied postal addresses. No refund or replacements will be given.
Quarantine WA and TAS
- We are unable to send plants to WA or TAS
- Some seeds are not allowed to WA or TAS and this is stated in the product descriptions.
- Bulk seed orders to WA have a maximum of 50g per variety. Tasmania has a restriction of 1kg bulk seed per variety.
- All WA orders are charged a $6 fee to cover the quarantine charge.
Refund, Replacements, Exchange & Cancellations
- We send our products in good condition. It is your responsibility to care for plants and seeds correctly once you have received them.
- Upon receiving your products you are not satisfied; please contact us immediately or within 14 days to arrange for a replacement.
- Although rare, seed germination tests will be conducted with any complaints of non-germination and a replacement will be arranged if similar results are found.
- Cancellations are accepted and a refund of the total order value will be issued via the payment method used. e.g PayPal, Credit Card & Direct Deposit. However, once the order has been packed ready for shipment we will not provide a refund if you change your mind and no longer want the products ordered.
- Live plants cannot be exchanged. All other products can be exchanged to the equal value at buyers postage expense.
-Australia Post may deliver the parcel to your property or a parcel card will be left and you must have the ability to drive to the post office and pick the parcel up. We do not take responsibility for damage to items including plants when parcels are not picked up from the local Australia Post outlet.
Out of Stock Items
- Items that are out of stock may be removed from the order and no charge applied for that item.
Where a charge is taken for an out of stock item the following may happen:-
- Products may be placed on back order to follow as soon as they become available. We do not charge addition postage in this instance.
- Where the customer has indicated 'Yes' to substitution with a similar variety we will supply you with a product that we feel will forfill the same purpose of the originally ordered product.
- If neither of the above options are applicable a credit note or refund will be issued for that item.
- Third parties may use personal information to ensure the vital functions of our website but Greenpatch Organic Seeds & Plants will not allow or distribute your personal data to any third party for promotional purposes. Only if we are required by law to disclose information we will do so.
- Personal information is collected for the purposes of processing, payment and delivery of your order.
- This site uses an SSL certificate to ensure the security of data you enter on our website.
- We do not store card details on our website after payment is received.
- Greenpatch Organic Seeds & Plants promotional materials may be posted or emailed to customers. This includes 4 emails per year at the beginning of each season and a catalogue which will either be posted or emailed to customers. If you prefer to not receive these offers please contact us and we will unsubscribe your name from our promotional material. firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 6551 4240.